Good Quality Ethoprophos with Good Price.
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Bag and Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: TC, Gr, EC
- Source: Organic Synthesis
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- Trademark: TOPC
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Toxicity of High and Low: Highly Toxic and High Toxic Drugs
- Toxicological Effect: Nerve Poison
- Specification: 90%TC, 20%EC, 10%Gr
- HS Code: 3808
We have a manufactory ZHEJIANG TOPC CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD,
Our export department Anxing export agrochemical many years, we has very good export agrochemicals experience, and supply very good quality with low price. Welcome visit our manufactory, hope to cooperate with you.
Active Ingredient: Ethoprophos
Chemical Family: aliphatic organothiophosphate insecticides;organothiophosphate nematicides
Chemical Name: O-ethyl S,S-dipropyl phosphorodithioate (IUPAC);O-ethyl S,S-dipropyl phosphorodithioate (CAS)
CAS No.: 13194-48-4
90% Tech,20%Granular 10% Granular, 5% Granular and 20%EC,40%EC and 70%EC
Specification for 90% Tech:
Appearance: Achromatous Transparent Liquid
Content: 90.0% min.
Water: 0.50% max.
Acid (as H2SO4): 0.50% max.
Propyl Mercarptan: 0.10% max.
Nematicide, soil insecticide. Action by contact; must be mixed with soil or carried by water into soil. May be used at planting with no waiting period. For bananas, beans (snap, lima), cabbage, corn, cucumber, flue-cured tobacco, peanuts, pineapple, plantains, soybeans, sugarcane, sweet potato, white potato. Bermuda, zoysia, St. Augustine, centipede, Fescue, Kentucky Blue, perennial rye, Bahia grasses in commercial turf.
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
Technical product is achromatous and transparent liquid. With a solubility in water of 750mg/l(25), it can be dissolved in most organic solvent; Its steam pressure is 4.66?0-2pα(26) and it is stable in acid solution; in alkaline medium, it can be decomposed in a short time. With an excellent stability against light and temperature, it isnt decomposed for 12 weeks under 50, and for 8 hours under 150.
Ethoprophos is a high-poison insecticide and nematocide. Technical grade per-os LD50for house mouse is 26mg/kg, acute dermal toxicityLD50 is 226, and acute inhalation toxicity LC50 is 249mg/m3. It has strong poison on aquatic, middle-poison on bees, and extreme poison on birds. Within test dosage, no teratogenic action, mutagenesis and carcinogenesis on animals. Formulation: 5%, 10%, and 20% granule; 20%, and 70% EC.
Ethoprophoss main action mechanism is to prevent activities of acetylcholine, and the mode is tagging out with a good endosmosis. So once the pharmaceutical product toutches polypide, and especially after wireworms begin exuviating the effects will work. However it has no obvious suffocating or systemic actions.
Various wireworms , mole cricket, wireworm, cutworm, Orseoia oryzae etc
1. To control Orseoia oryzae in paddy fields, 1-1.2kg 10% granule per mu(667m2) is used during the period from seedlings until one-leaved-one-pith. When 7-10 days before transplanting rice seedlings, mix some fine sandy soil with per-mu(667m2) dosage and apply the combo equably. During application, some aqueous layer is necessary.
2. To control Meloidogyne arenria, 2-3kg 10% granule is needed per mu(667m2). Mix it with soil, sprinkle to planting trenches and holes, and then earth up to avoid direct contact between pharmaceutical products and seeds.
3. To control Tylenchulus semipenetrans, 5-8kg 10% granules are used per mu(667m2). Mix it with surface soil within the irrigation line around fruit trees. And then irrigating.
4. To control Grub, mix 3-4 kg 10% granule with some fine earth and apply into planting trenches, or apply the mixed equably granule onto stalks of young sugarcane and then earth up.
5. To control baccy wireworms and soil insects, apply the product in strips. 4-6kg 10% granule per mu(667m2) is sprinkled into planting trenches one week ahead of sowing (apply products before using ground fertilizer) and then mix with surface immediately.
6. To control soybean nematode, 2-4kg 10% granule is sprinkled into planting trenches when or a week ahead of sowing. Sow seed before earthing up.
The main poisoning symptom of ethoprophos are choking sensation in chest, perspire, abdominal pain, emesis, diarrhea, and so on. If someone takes it by accidente, feed the sufferer with 1-2 cups water and locate a fingure into throat to make vomiting. However a fufferer in narcosis is not allowed to be feeded with anything and he/she should be sent to a hospital at once. Efficient antidote to this product is atropine and pyraldoxime methiodide.