Good Quality Emamectin Benzoate 90%Tc with Good Price.
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 kg||US $1-10/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Appearance: Powder
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity of Reagents
- Toxicological Effect: Nerve Poison
- Transport Package: Bag and Drum
- Origin: China
- Source: Botanical
- Mode: Systemic Insecticide
- Trademark: TOPC
- Specification: 90%TC
- HS Code: 3808
We have a manufactory ZHEJIANG TOPC CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO.,LTD,
Our export department Anxing export agrochemical many years, we has very good export agrochemicals experience, and supply very good quality with low price.
Emamectin Benzoate Technicals: 90%TC
Name of product
Emamectin benzoate 90% TC
|Appearance||Yellow or light yellow crystal powder||Qualified|
1. Emamectin benzoate is used for the treatment of sea lice in salmon.
2. Control of diamondback moth on horticultural crops.
3. Control pests on head lettuce, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and other crops.
Mainly used to prevent and control harmful insects in Lepidoptera, Coleoptera, Homoptera, Mite.
Widely used to prevent and control bollworm, cutworm of sugar beet, cole moth, cabbage caterpillar, armyworm, Mite, Prodenia litura(Fabricius) and so on harmful insects in many kinds of vegetables, fruit trees, tea, tobacco and cotton.
4. For control of Lepidoptera on vegetables, brassicas and cotton, at up to 16 g/ha, and in pine trees, at 5-25 g/ha.
1. Safe and environmental friendly, national advocacy, development prospect is broad (no residue, safe pesticide);
2. High efficiency, wide insecticidal spectrum;
3. High insecticidal activity. A few times of avermectin;
4. Widely used in fruits, fruit, vegetables, field crops at present.
Emamectin benzoate (Proclaimm) is an avermectin class insecticide developed for the control of lepidopteron insects. This class of pesticide consists of homologous se isynthetic macrolides that are derived from the natural fermentation products of Streptomyces bacteria.
Mode of Action
Biochemistry Acts by stimulating the release of g-aminobutyric acid, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, thus causing paralysis. Mode of action Non-systemic insecticide which penetrates leaf tissues by translaminar movement. Paralyses the lepidoptera, which stop feeding within hours of ingestion, and die 2-4 days.
For more Avermectin insecticide, please don't hesitate to contact us!